Azusa, Baldwin Park, Irwindale and
West Covina in Southern California
Are you moving out of your residence or business building? Make sure you call to have your water utility services disconnected so other owners and/or tenants occupying the property do not continue to use the service while it remains in your name. You will be responsible for all services provided until the account is closed and finalized.
To disconnect your water utility service, please do one of the following:
1. Walk-in to the Valley County Water District office.
Office Address: 14521 Ramona Boulevard
Baldwin Park, Ca 91706
Regular Business Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday
2. Call the Valley County Water District office at (626) 338-7301. Please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Water utility service account number
- Water utility service address
- Customer name
- Driver’s license for customer account verification
- Forwarding address
- Telephone number
- Date of water utility service disconnection
Your service order to disconnect water utility service will be processed on the date requested. A Valley County Water District representative will obtain a final read from the water utility service meter, and a final closing bill will be processed for services rendered through the disconnection date. Service deposits will be refunded as a credit to the account and applied against any services rendered. Service deposits applied in excess of services rendered will be refunded in the form of a check payable to the customer listed on the utility service account. Amounts due in excess of the service deposit will be mailed to the customer listed on the utility service account for payment.