Servicing the Cities of
Azusa, Baldwin Park, Irwindale and
West Covina in Southern California
Construction Meter Services

Construction meter services are provided for those customers requesting temporary water utility service from a public fire hydrant within the service area of Valley County Water District.

Requirements for Requesting Construction Meter Services

How to Submit Completed Application for Construction Meter Service

Customer Service Fees and Service Deposits

Site Map