Servicing the Cities of
Azusa, Baldwin Park, Irwindale and
West Covina in Southern California
Requirements for Requesting Construction Meter Services

If you are requesting temporary water utility services, your construction meter service account will need to be established and processed. Here is what is required:

Click here to download the Application for Construction Meter Service.

Site Map