Azusa, Baldwin Park, Irwindale and
West Covina in Southern California
Valley County Water District offers seven convenient methods for you to pay your utility service account. Payments received during regular business hours will be credited and posted to your utility service account on the same business day. Payments received outside of our regular business hours, on weekends, or on observed holidays will be credited and posted to your utility service account the following business day.
REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m and Alternating Fridays 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CALENDAR
Valley County Water District is excited to offer this new service. Avoid all of the hassle, worries, and late fees by enrolling in the Automatic Draft Payment service. Just complete the Automatic Draft Payment Form and submit it to Valley County Water District with a voided check or deposit slip from your bank. You will be notified once you have successfully been enrolled in the service. Start saving time and money today!
Payments made online are accepted 24-hours per day with either a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER CARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card. If your bank debit card has a VISA or MASTERCARD logo, it will also be accepted for payment online.
3. Call in your payment by phone at (626) 338-7301. Payments made by phone are accepted during regular business hours with either a VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER CARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS credit card. If your bank debit card has a VISA or MASTERCARD logo, it will also be accepted for payment by phone. The phone payment process is NOT automated, and you will be speaking with a representative of Valley County Water District. Please have the following information available when making a payment by phone:
- Water utility service account number
- Customer name
- Payment amount
- Credit card account number
- Credit card expiration date
- Credit card billing statement mailing address
4. Walk-in to the Valley County Water District office. Walk-in payments are accepted in cash, check, money order, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER CARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS. When making a walk-in payment by credit card, please be prepared to show proper identification.
Office Address: 14521 Ramona Boulevard
Baldwin Park, Ca 91706
5. Mail your payment and utility service billing remittance. Payments made by mail should be remitted by check or money order payable to VALLEY COUNTY WATER DISTRICT. Please ensure enough time when mailing your payment to avoid additional Customer Service Fees.
Mailing Address: PO Box 7806
Baldwin Park, Ca 91706
6. Drop-off your payment in the 24-Hour Payment Box outside of the Valley County Water District office entrance. Payments left in the 24-hour payment box should be remitted by check or money order payable to VALLEY COUNTY WATER DISTRICT. Please do not leave cash in the 24-Hour Payment Box.
7. Make cash payments using the PayNearMe service at any of the 7-Eleven, CVS, and Family Dollar locations. Find your Paycode on the payment stub portion of the water bill or by visiting www.paynearme.com/VCWD. Give your Paycode to the cashier of any of the participating locations and pay with cash. A processing fee of $1.99 applies. A receipt will be issued for each cash payment received. For more information, click here.